Monday, May 23, 2011

getting back on track...




I have missed creating things over the last 12 months as I have put all commitments and hobbies on the backburner to regain some health and fitness into my life.

Some 26kg have been melted off the butt and the brain... and I can say that I am feeling lighter, happier, and the mojo is returning slowly.

I have been busy doing work for the Glorious Scrapware chipboard company, but officially I have stepped away from the design team ... but I will continue to use this product, possibly until I can no longer glue it down.

So here are some layouts that I have done for various shows but I have never got around to putting them on the various blogs







Well thats all folks for tonight at least..
cheers all
Love naomi x

1 comment:

Binxcat1 said...

lovin' your "stuff" as ever ;)